Friday, April 30, 2010

Lakeside campus 2



I think I have mentioned quite a lot of things about how awful lakeside campus is previously, but there are also some benefits for students after we moved here.

Well, Taylors provide shuttle buses in certain places for students to come over to the lakeside campus, I remember they have bus stops in front of Suriamas, LCS, TBS and also many other places. The reason why I know they provide these shuttle bus is because I have taken it many times and I can say it is very convenient and punctual.

FOOD!!! Obviously most of the people love to eat. Thanks to most of the lecturers, we always finish our classes before schedule, therefore we usually linger around in the college instead of going back to our home. Most of us hang out at dessert bar, crispy popian and waffle shop after class. The foods the sold there are not bad though, unfortunately the prices are a little bit higher than other places. Nowadays my appetite is becoming bigger and bigger, I shouldn’t talk about food in the first place, because now I am starting to miss the mamak food we used to have in LCS. Before LCS, I studied in Subang Jaya for almost a month but, due to personal reasons I switched my course to Diploma in mass communication. The difference between Subang campus and Lake side campus is in Subang campus, the building is much higher, more choices for food, for example, Subway, Mc Donald, PaPa Rich and many more. Everything taste nicer and much cheaper compared to Lakeside food court, the money I spend in the food court here cost me about almost 10 bucks every freaking meals! Moreover, they are tasteless! How sad is that?

The best thing I love about lakeside campus is the scenery we can see from our class room. Every time in the class, I would spend at least 5 minutes just standing in front of the glass and enjoying the view from my class room. I know I am a weirdo and people might think my behavior is weird but I dont really care, as long as I know what am I doing, I dont really care how people judge me. Honestly I love nature, that is the reason why I like the scenery in lakeside campus, I am always looking for the chance to go mountain hiking or water rafting. I guess Taylors college is going to make water rafting available on the lake in the future, right? Mr. Winson I wish you can suggest to your boss about it, soon, we will have one more activity for our athletic! By the way, why have I not hear of athletics or sports day in Taylors college? I always think an university should organize sports day for everyone to attend just like how they use to do American TV shows. Also some of us can represent the program and go for the competition. I would like to feel the enthusiasm for sport from every University students. In Taiwan, most of the university takes sports day as a very important event, because university students will be able to show how creative they are. Cant wait for the day to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment