Monday, April 26, 2010

First Holiday for this year makes me insane!


My first week of holiday was depressing. After joining Mass Communication for merely 2 weeks, I have no choice but to leave the course and go back to Taiwan to further my studies. Reasons are P&C. I spent my 14 days with all of my closest friends thinking that in the future I might not be able to see them again. My emotion for those 14 days are indescribable. It felt as if I have gotten bipolar disorder. When I’m spending time enjoying with my friends, all of a sudden an image would flash though my mind, a very horrifying picture. A picture of me in Taiwan, meeting all the new people of different culture, all my closest friends are miles away and there would be no one to be there for me, to back me up, to accompany me through this process of changing to a new environment. I would consider the culture over in Taiwan as different because I have been studying and living in Malaysia for almost 4 to 5 years now. Even though I am so used to the culture over here in Malaysia where everyone is so friendly, converse in multiple language, and the best part is, they would help you whenever you’re in need.

I was suffering a lot before leaving back to Taiwan, the reason why I am mentioning it again it’s because all the memories I have with my friends in high school , college and everywhere else might fade slowly with the passage of time in Malaysia.

During the one week break, I would think of all the different possibilities and events that would happen when I’m in Taiwan and even if I were to stay back in Malaysia. Comparing them would just make me want to stay back even more, I spend my quality time with my friends and try to hang out with them as much as possible. But every time when I see them it makes me even more emotional . Therefore I planned to stop doing my assignments and blogging!! , well, I know I am doing it now.

In fact , I have created another blog in other website , but because I’m a lazy person so I seldom post a new article on it. I have found out that blog is actually a good place to release all my stress, the reason why I think of it this way is because by typing out what I feel is much easier compared to speaking. On the other hand , I kind of hate posting a new article on my blog. It’s so stereotype! Especially when you have to do this almost every week. I never felt so stressful and struggle to write a blog which is my mass communication assignment in my life. Sorry to say that Mr.Winson but I actually want to save some of my idea for my next post , currently I don’t have any inspiration to continue this article anymore. Yes!!! Finally I have reached 500 words HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment