Monday, April 26, 2010

Today!! Is the first day of holiday :D



YES!!! Finally I have finished all the boring lectures! I know its rude to say that but I just can't stand it when the atmosphere of the whole class room is in absolute silence. After one week of torture waking up early in the morning, I am able to take a break. Today is the FIRST weekend since I join this course, therefore everyone decided to have some fun instead of struggling with assignments. Being said that, most of us went Sunway Pyramid straight immediately after class. Below is our plan in Sunway Pyramid.

Ÿ Delicious lunch for our greedy tummy

Ÿ Karaoke session at red box

Ÿ no plan..

Unfortunately, we were in the rush after our class finished, and we only had a quick lunch before going karaoke, everyone seemed excited. Personally, I love karaoke. It is like a MUST for me to go karaoke once at least every month. Well, I know by singing out loud my neighbors would be disturbed, but too bad, they can't stop me from doing it. Especially when I’m listening to the bands like Fall out boy or Boys like Girls, when the favorite part of my song is being played, I would even start jumping and singing. I was surprised that red box only charged us RM10 each and we could sing continuously for three hours!! Moreover we got two jugs of drinks to clear the saliva in our throat before we start singing again. It's been awhile since I have been to karaoke in Malaysia, surprisingly they have thousands of mandarin and English songs, I will never have the chance to find so many English song in Taiwan KTV. Obviously most of the Taiwanese only sing Chinese songs. Well, I was extremely happy when I saw all the English songs. There were 11 of us in the room, can u imaging when 11 of us jumping on the sofa while singing the songs? No doubt that today’s karaoke session was the best I have had with my classmates. Usually from my experience with my friends in karaoke we would just sit on the chair and drink beer, but next time if I have the chance to go with my friends again I will ask them to stand on the sofa like how we did today! I guarantee it will be fun and extremely hyperactive even without involving any alcohol :D


After three hours everyone looked exhausted because we were singing and running here and there non-stop. First time singing with mass comm people was satisfying and I have explored something. I found out Yee Mun and John are actually a good singer! Yee Mun is talented and I recommended her to join the TV program in Taiwan , its called Star million pathway, perhaps? I have one friend who is very talented in singing, too. I guess I will introduce him to Yee Mun and let them compete each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment