Sunday, May 2, 2010

enjoying playing sports with ur friends



Sport is fun all the time with your friends, but injuries occur when we fail to warm up properly, over-train, use incorrect equipment, wrong posture and adopt a faulty technique. I have plenty of experience can tell you if you would like to ask me any questions about injuries. The most recent injury I had was about a month ago, that was the first time I playing American football. I was so excited when my friend first invited me to play American football. Therefore I joined the American football club without hesitating. It was fun to see them throw the football around, and I found it interesting because American football requires a lot of strategy during the game. Before the game starts, I was able to run like a monkey and catch football like an obedient dog fetching a stick. Set! Hut! Hut! Everyone was concentrating on the football and the person who was carrying it. The atmosphere was pretty intense because we have to attack the person that was carrying it and try to take him down. Thats because it is the fastest way to get the ball from our opponent. After few games of changing of strategy and position of our teammates I started to feel a slight pain in my knees, and something I expected has happened. Because I never warmed up properly and seriously, therefore I think god was trying to punish me by twisting my knee. Regardless of my injury I still finish the game, see, how responsible I am. Haha! I am just kidding. What I am trying to say here is, warm up is a very important procedure before doing any sports, even a small movement can cause an serious injury sometimes. Well, like Ameera said, maybe I am old already. Lately, I just dont feel like doing any exercise anymore after the injury caused by American football, I have seen a doctor but the medicine and cream does not seem effective on my precious knees. I really hope I can still run like how I used to. Meanwhile, we might think we are still young and our body can cure whatever injuries, for example bruises is an injury caused by bleeding from blood capillaries beneath the skin, but do you know if you do not take care of it properly, when you are growing older the specific part of your body will face internal injury. In addition, you will have to suffer for the rest of your life.

Despite of the sports topic I can tell you guys out loud that I used to play guitar when I was in high school, but I gave up playing guitar after a while, my passion of guitar has faded, so I didnt continue playing guitar but I regretted after I quitted playing guitar. My guitar has been placed in my room for almost a year now. I hope after I am done with my assignments and midterm exams I would have more time to practice my guitar skill.(And usually I won't do it even thought I have make the promise to myself XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment