Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Musician wanna be :P



Music has always been a part of my life. I can die without music.

Most of my friends learned to play music instruments when they were young, but unfortunately I didn’t have the chance to learn to play an instrument, because our family doesnt take music as important as our education. Actually I think by learning music in a young age could help build up a personality of a child. Moreover music touches our emotional being and evokes moods and feelings that are sometimes difficult to express. It can change a difficult mood and make it happy or excited and that is the reason why I listen to music most of the time. The wonderful melody of music attracts my attention and I would be obsesses with the person who plays an instrument well . My cousin played good piano and I can remember curling up in the big chair next to the piano and listening for hours.

Besides that, I love singing. Whenever I feel bored it would help to chase away my loneliness.I bought this guitar when I was 14, it is my first guitar in my entire life. But it has been placed in my room after the strings broke.


Jason Mraz is one of my favorite musicians. He released his first album, “waiting for my rocket to come” in 2002 with a really retarded album cover and that was the first time I got to know this musician. All I can say about his music is awesome. Jason Mraz is a popular singer.
We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Is in fact his 3rd actual album, he has 2 live albums as well, so it is his 5th album in total. His song from "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)" is my favorite song. Because the song has the element of Pop Rock and I really like pop rock music. I believe my life always have something to sing along and related to. It is to the world as a whole because it brings us together. Just like music created by Jason Mraz. Perhaps some of the people don
t understand his music due to the different languages, but the melody of the music can express and makes it easier for us to understand other things. Here is a specific example, the song We are the world, written by Michael Jackson. This song contain a very meaningful lyrics and it was to convince the world stop fighting against each other. Peace was the significant he was trying to express.

In addition, I learned dancing when I was in high school. Out of sudden, I have a flash back to the time learning rock and roll. This was probably the first time and the last time I will to learn dancing by myself. It was something new to me, in my opinion, learning dancing was pretty difficult to me and especially for someone not talented in dancing like me. Well, it is always good to learn something new, because you can meet more different people and also can learn how to balance your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment