Monday, October 25, 2010

Be prepare!

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad!!!!

I said this is because i am listening to billionaire by Travie Mccoy.

I have left out my blog for almost half of year, can't believe it...

Well, i guess it's time for me to start to blog again.

No matter what, I have decided to write at least one article a week!!

Maybe you might think I'm being lazy or so whatever. But I really don't have time for myself

thought.

I will try to post more once I have my own free time.

Last thing of all, I really miss all my friends in Malaysia, Taipei, Melbourne, Poland, Japan, U.K

and the states...etc.

I hope our friendship won't fade because of the distance. Good luck for everything for what u are

doing.Keep it up and all the best!

I wish u guys can correct my english. In fact,one of the main purposes for me to blog is to improve my english. Because i seldom speak english in taiwan, and i really need all of urs help~ just tell me in my blog once u found any mistakes.It's wont hurt my feeling:) thank you

2 comments: